Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A WEEK IN AND MAKING MAJOR PROGRESS!

I am a week or two into this blogging thing and I can tell you, it is definitely a learning experience. Number 1, even though I am very computer literate there has been a lot that I've learned so far in this last week. Thanks to the Teacher Blog Traffic School I am well on my way! Things that I have learned this week include: branding (even though I am still working on that button! btw....HELP!!), creating an on-line signature, target posts that drive traffic and followers, using fb to market, and finding my niche. This is just the beginning (I have about 23 lessons to go). My primary goal is to start posting regularly in the next two weeks. I just want to make sure that I have a clear vision and know the direction I want to work in. My students are excited also; they are constantly letting me know what they can add to their blog once it is up! There is so much more to do, but that is the life a teacher anyway! I am drafting my next post because it will the post that introduces my BRAND! stay posted!

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment