Thursday, May 10, 2012

THE END OF THE YEAR IS HERE!!

I am linking up with Tessa from Tales from Outside the Classroom on her end of the year linky party!! I am sharing one of my favorite items, an end of the year memory book, that I made for my students! They LOVE facebook but they are not old enough for it. This doesn't stop them from telling me about what they see on their older siblings/ or older cousins' pages! I created "memorybook" as a fun and creative way for students to reflect on the school year while also preserving our 4th grade memories!! This has been a #1 TOP SELLER in my TPT Store! Check out the reviews, view the previews, and buy your copy to share with your students today!!  
Are you looking for some additional ideas for the end of the school year? Check out Tessa's original blogpost! She has had over thirty teachers link up to share their great emd of the year ideas and activities!! 
You can also check out my END OF THE YEAR Pinterest board! 
Have fun : ) 

 





3 comments: