Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Blog Hop....SUPER BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!


























IT IS HERE! IT IS FINALLY HERE! The Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale! I have been anticipating this sale ALL summer! I have been loading up my wishlist and my shopping cart for most of July and August. Not only that, as I begin preparing for school, I've also been stocking up my TPT store with a selection of back to school resources. For this weekend only, I will be offering a bundled set of all of my back to school items at a discounted price...$10.00! But guess what??? With the HUGE TPT sale, you will get 20% off through my store AND an additional 10% off at check-out! This means that instead of paying full price (more than $15.00), you will only be paying $7.20! This includes:


~Back to School: Building a Classroom Community (Two Cool Icebreakers)
~Back to School Math Binder Buddy
~Back to School Writing Binder Buddy
~The Not So Wimpy Ultimate Forms Kit ~Back to School: Monster Themed Behavior Punch Cards (and other behavior management forms)  

~A Not So Wimpy File Folder Game: School Store (A Multiplication Game) 
~An Editable Welcome Back Survival Kit Tag
~Free Balnk Calendar Set



 USE CODE BTS2012 AT CHECKOUT FOR YOUR ADDITIONAL 10% OFF! 

JUST ADDED! 
Check out this game along with a variety of others in my latest bundled Backpack Games set! 

HAPPY SCHOOL SHOPPING : ) Be sure to check out all of the sales listed below!!! 




Who doesn't love a great sale! Check out other sales here....


1 comment: