Friday, February 13, 2015

Candy Crushin' Homework: A Great Homework System





We've Moved!! 

All of my new blog posts will be shared on my website @ www.kathleenwainwright.com. Stop by and read my latest blog post on why my students look forward to completing their homework assignments! Also, find directions for how to create your very scratch-off card! 

Click HERE to visit my new blog and read my recent post. 



 photo thisone.png
Pin It
Visit my TPT for more resources and activities. Be sure to follow my store to get regular updates on new items added to my store. Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment