Wednesday, February 8, 2012

50 Brainy Black History Facts Freebie

Tonight I wanted to share my 50 Brainy Black History Facts Freebie!! I created this activity because it is a great way to have black history facts on hand. The facts are made in the form of flashcards; this makes it easy for cutting and laminating for durability. I suggest adding these cards to a large silver ring for easy storage. I was careful to keep the layout of these facts simple, providing versatility for those who choose to use them. These facts are not only great for Black History Month, but can also be used year-round to encourage inquiry projects and to build schema prior to related learning activities. I hope you enjoy this awesome freebie!




Check back throughout the next few days (over the course of the next two weeks) as I post the following freebies: 

Faces of the Future: A bulletin board that encourages students to highlight their strengths and interests
Our Children Can Soar: A book review with accompanying literacy activities
Dear Mr. President: A writing activity that celebrates our president, President Barack Obama

I look forward to any comments, suggestions, and/or request! 

Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Our Children Can Soar is a great book! I love that one!

    Misty @
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete