Saturday, February 4, 2012

CELEBRATING 300 Facebook Friends with A FREEBIE!

YAY! The Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher is growing!! To celebrate AND to show how much I truly appreciate all of the love, I am sharing a FREEBIE!

Is it time to assign a report? Are you swamped with test prep, paperwork, grading papers, blah blah blah......? Well, if you need to assign a writing project and you are super busy, this freebie is perfect for you!! The President Report: A Ready-made Assignment, has everything created for you. I am providing you with a grading rubric, student directions, a rubric for an oral report, AND quick for facts for EACH president. All you have to do is pass it out! I hope you LOVE it, it really does make assigning a report (written and oral) super easy.

Stay posted, I have some REALLY great reading activities in the works! I had the pleasure of attending the African American Children's Book Fair today and I picked up some great new reads. I can't wait to share them with you : )




Selena, from Classroom Magic, has also created a great mini activity unit that is great for President's Day. She has a math lesson perfect for reinforcing statistical data, a writing assignment, and my favorite, a biographical poem. She is giving this activity away for free on her blog! Stop by and pick it up, let her know Kathie sent you! 




Enjoy the rest of your weekend, 






5 comments:

  1. Thank you for both of these. I'm looking forward to using each!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome : ) I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Are Pinned...Thank you for sharing your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this report. I had not planned much for Presidents Day and you and Selina have me covered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It will be perfect for my 5th and 6th grade ELD students. They love learning about history and this is right at their level. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete