Sunday, December 8, 2013

Winter Product Swap: Winter Math Centers



end of post button photo Screenshot2013-11-09172719_zps5bdb90da.pngSo, we are officially in December! Can you believe it? This is the time of year when Pinterest and TPT become two of my very close friends. The days are getting longer because students start catching on sooner, the routines have pretty much set in, and if you don't keep them busy- students start becoming restless. This is when my reading workshop time starts to stretch and students start working more independently. When Tara from ....And They All Fall Down... invited me to participate in this holiday swap I was excited because it would be a great chance for me to try out some new resources that I could add to my reading and math workshop time.



I was paired up with Heather from 2 Brainy Apples. She shared her "Walking in a Winter Wonderland of Centers" with me. This is a multiplication unit that is great for building automaticity with facts up to twelve. She has a variety of activities and she provides a few printables that are great for drill and practice. Aside from multiplication, she provides activities for rounding and comparing numbers, too! Here are few images from her product:








This set can be used for teaching and or reinforcing important skills that students need to master. Visit her store to check out this item and several other items she has. 
Be sure to look at all of the products being reviewed in this winter swap by following the links below! Have a great December! 


 photo thisone.png
Pin It
Visit my TPT for more resources and activities. Be sure to follow my store to get regular updates on new items added to my store. Pre-K, Kindergarten, First, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, Twelfth, Higher Education, Adult Education, Homeschooler, Staff - TeachersPayTeachers.com















No comments:

Post a Comment